Sunday, November 10, 2013

Prompt 42 - I Am A Jesus Freak

  1. I am a Jesus freak (That means like I kind of like Him)
  2. I am a coffee snob
  3. I shop at Walmart for almost everything
  4. I like living in a quaint neighborhood.
  5. I like Boston sports.
  6. I consider myself to be somewhat of a man’s man
  7. I cried at the end of Gladiator and Toy Story
  8. Plus most any other movie that has emotional climaxes
  9. I am creative
  10. I enjoy listen to and playing music
  11. I am pleased to report that I am a news junkie
  12. I hate tomatoes but love ketchup
  13. I love the sound of baseball cards in bike spokes
  14. If I were trapped on a desert island and could only choose one type of food it would be potatoes
  15. I prefer blue jeans over khakis
  16. I like computers
  17. I sometimes shout at things I see on TV though I know that no one can hear me
  18. I own a suit of chain mail
  19. I have never gone hunting but desperately want to see if I can do it
  20. I am afraid of heights
  21. I am afraid of bugs crawling across my face
  22. I am afraid of ax murderers in the dark
  23. I prefer soft serve (because of the price)
  24. I am creative
  25. I like photography and graphic design
  26. I cannot seem to keep my apartment clean
  27. I like the cold over the heat because you can only take so many articles of clothing off before you are charged with indecent exposure
  28. I once fell out of a tree and landed directly on my head

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite prompts--it always gets a fine series of mini-vignettes, as it has once again done here. Nice!

    ReplyDelete