Sunday, November 24, 2013

Week 12 - Outburst

Where do you get off? Who do you think you are? I'm not an idiot. I know when I being talked down to. You take most of what I say and throw it in the garbage like a moldy sandwich! Excuse me Zeus! Why don't you inscribe your forked tongue proclamations on a scroll and shoot them down on a lightning bolt from Mount Olympus?! I could probably do most of this myself. And likely far better than you ever could! Do I look like an infant that needs my diaper changed? The hubris you must have to think that your decrees are without fault, when the evidence of their unrivaled stupidity is right before your eyes! Is your name Ronnie Milsap!? Could you for just, one , moment, have the humility to admit your fault? No! My suggestions to you are the equivalent of a fart. You know it has to happen but you hate the smell. Well light a Yankee Candle pal cause there is more where this came from!

What a sorry excuse for a human being you are. If I had to choose between you and a steaming pile of cat feces, I'd go grab a pooper scooper. What goes through your mind anyways? That this whole thing would fall apart if occasionally I lent a hand? Well it's already falling apart and I have barely pulled my hand out of my pocket to scratch my butt! If it was raining and Noah was outside building an ark holding God's blueprints right in his hands, you would probably run out and tell him he's doing it wrong. Unfortunately for you, the boat you have made is so full of holes from the contradictory statements you have made that you would sink faster to the bottom than a “rat” in an Irish mob. There is literally no end to the asinine things that spill out of your fat mouth. I'll tell you one thing, If I could say what's on my mind mind I'd...

“Sorry about that,” says my coworker. “It was a stupid thing to say. Do you forgive me?”

Crap. What a jerk am I?

“Yes.”

1 comment:

  1. Ha, and you say you have no taste for the dark side! Pretty good invective here, I'd say!

    I do like the gear change here--we get it: all this runs through your mind in less than a second and then--bam!--real world, quotation, thought again, and final quotation to nail this piece shut in style.

    ReplyDelete