Thursday, September 5, 2013

Journal Entry: Day Four

The first week or two of school are hard. I was talking to a friend of mine, who has just started their first semester of college, about the most difficult parts of the year. The first two weeks and the last two weeks. Whew! Stressful. In the first two, you are getting your bearings, purchasing books that you didn't know you needed, and getting caught up on your reading and writing. In the final two weeks, you have about 4 papers due, so.

But, this is what it is all about. As the saying goes: Life is hard, and then you die. The thing I like about college and the difficulty therein, is that you choose to go. I like college a lot more than grammar school because of this reality. I want this. I chose this. And that drives me to achieve and to attain. I strive to accomplish a goal that I set out to fulfill four years ago. A two year degree in four years. But I have to pass these last few classes first. Which means right now, I have to take a Biology test. Adieu.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Mr. Goldfine. I guess I forgot to post this yesterday. Noticed when I was posting today's entry.

    ReplyDelete