Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Journal Entry: Day Three, Not Two

Quiet day at work today. Not a lot of production, sewing, printing and the like, but a great deal of graphic design. Couple of designs for the fire department here in Ellsworth, a t-shirt for the MDI cross country team, and even a logo for the Branch Pond Association. I love the graphic part of my work considerably more than the big, loud machines that are used to sew my logos onto the garments. The one good part about being up and about, however, is the exercise. It can get a little weary when you are gazing at a screen all day, the fat you just ate for lunch congealing in your midsection. And look. Here I am, mimicking my perpetual stationary position in front of a computer. I overlooked yesterday's journal entry due to the holiday. That isn't to say that I thought that Labor Day meant that not only was it a day off from my job, but that I had a day off from all work. I had planned to do it, but simply forgot to take the time. It is just one of those things I suppose. Got some laundry done, though I doubt that will help my grade too much, especially since the course is online.

1 comment:

  1. Definite extra credit in 162 for clean laundry and double extra for ironing socks and underwear. Plus we enter you in a special end-of-semester Tide Detergent Sweepstakes worth one billion dollars! Keep that washer churning!

    ReplyDelete